Contact Info
an image
Alfa International
Mr.Sanjeev Darak(MBA London)
F-7, Profit Centre,
Mahavir Nagar,
Kandivali (W), Mumbai 67

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: +91 96199 82299

Tourist Visa

If you are traveling to the UK, you may need to apply for an Entry Clearance visa in order to enter the UK as a Visitor. You should check if you are a 'Visa National.' If you are, then you need to apply for a visa before coming to the UK. Generally, Commonwealth Citizens do not need to apply for a visa before coming to the UK. We recommend that you check before making your travel arrangements. A visitors visa (often known as a Tourist Visa) allows a person to enter the UK for a maximum period of six months. The visa does not allow work of any kind, paid or unpaid. It does however permit the holder to attend a business meeting or to conduct a fact-finding mission. This visa is very often applied for by 2yr Working Holiday Makers who wish to prolong their stay in the UK in order to see more of the country for six months as tourists before leaving to go home. It also has an added benefit for working holiday makers by 'extending' the time on their working holiday visa. While the application for the visitors visa is being considered, (usually a few weeks) the rules enable the applicant to maintain their whvisa until the visitors visa is issued.

For more details, please contact our consultants who will be very happy to assist you further.


Ram Kumar
Good support throughout the process. Really care about the work, quick response, happy to work with them. Cheers!

Sarin Ramesh
Absolutely good work, I was confused on what to do after my BCom. Alfa International gave me excellent counselling service and now I am able to complete my MBA in 1 year in London and with help of them I got good job