Contact Info
an image
Alfa International
Mr.Sanjeev Darak(MBA London)
F-7, Profit Centre,
Mahavir Nagar,
Kandivali (W), Mumbai 67

Email: [email protected]

Mobile: +91 96199 82299

Working Holiday Visa

Any commonwealth citizen from ages 17 to 30 can now come to the UK and work full time in their core field of expertise or otherwise.

Could this be a solution for young nurses, doctors and teachers working through agencies and directly with employers?

Please note that nurses and doctors will still require nmc and gmc registration respectively.If you would like to find out, come and talk to us. We have fast tracked this process to maximise the new scheme's benefit to you.

What is the working holiday scheme?

Recently updated [Summer 2003] the working holidaymaker scheme is an arrangement where a person aged between 17 and 30 can come to the United Kingdom (UK) for an extended holiday for up to two years and may do any type of work full time or part time during their stay. Work must not be the main reason for your visit. If you require assistance and representation in gaining your Working Holiday Visa then contact us.

How do I qualify as a working holidaymaker?

You qualify as a working holidaymaker if: you are a commonwealth citizen, British Dependent Territories citizen or British Overseas citizen you want to come to the UK for an extended holiday and intend to take some incidental employment you are single or are married to a person who also qualifies as a working holidaymaker and you plan to take the working holiday together you do not have any dependent children who are aged five years or over, or who will be five before you complete your holiday your holiday ,and not work, is the main reason for your visit you can support and accommodate yourself without help from public funds you do not have any commitments which require a regular salary you can pay for your onward journey you plan to leave the UK at the end of your holiday

How long can I stay?

You can only stay in the UK for two years as a working holidaymaker, from the date you first enter the UK in this category. We will count any time you spend outside the UK during that period as part of the two years.

What type of work can I do?

There are now no restrictions on the type of work you can do. Do I need a visa as a working holidaymaker?You must get a visa as a working holidaymaker before you travel to the UK.

What funds will I need to qualify as a working holidaymaker?

There is no specific amount of money that you must have in order to qualify for entry as a working holidaymaker. However, you must be able to show that you have enough money to pay for your return journey and also to pay for your accommodation and living expenses for at least the first two months after arrival without recourse to public funds, or for at least one month if you have a job arranged in advance. In order to establish how much money you will need we recommend that you make your own enquiries, for example through regional tourist offices or through UK websites, about the area in which you wish to stay. This will help you find out how much you are likely to have to spend on accommodation, travel and other basic living expenses. You will then have a clear idea of how much money you will need. As you may enter the UK as a working holidaymaker for 2 years from the date you enter in this category, it is advisable to tell the Entry Clearance Officer when you intend to travel so that the entry clearance can be deferred to that date. The validity of the entry clearance can be deferred for up to 3 months from the date of issue.Once your application has been accepted you may be interviewed.Please note :as of October 31st 2003, the Home Office has amended the HSMP in 2 ways : They have introduced a fee of GBP150.00 for HSMP applications. We will advise you how to pay this fee. Should an application require a second or third attempt at success, similar fees will apply each time. This of course makes it absolutely imperative that applications are made correctly the first time. Most applications made without representation fail. The HSMP scheme has been made available to more people as the qualifying points score is now lowered to 65 points. Those under 28 years of age at the time of application are awarded 5 points simply for being under 28. Also, they do not need to prove as much work experience or earnings. Those who are married or living together as if married can now claim additional points for the education and work experience of their partners.


Ram Kumar
Good support throughout the process. Really care about the work, quick response, happy to work with them. Cheers!

Sarin Ramesh
Absolutely good work, I was confused on what to do after my BCom. Alfa International gave me excellent counselling service and now I am able to complete my MBA in 1 year in London and with help of them I got good job